Saturday, December 22, 2012

Moving menaces.

My dear ppt's.
                          My outcry against intrusion [still continuing] into my privacy was stifled by branding me as delusional and mental.
Are all those people crying spontaneously against anonymous males insolent intrusion into a woman's privacy when travelling in Public be also labelled as delusional and silenced?Just asking a question.

To get a feel of this outrage that is simmering for decades ,even in other metros that has reached the tipping point send your young daughters ,sisters, wives as well as young woman MP's camouflaged as commoners just for a day in these public transports and to a crowded public place and place a KGB/double agent forcibly  and slyly [ if this operation is for my benefit why so much pains are taken to keep my immediate family in the dark?This itself makes the motive suspect] on top of each of those considered to be disturbed [there must be  at least one in each family ],  to  get my feel .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home