Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kaliyugam

Whenever I blog I feel the invisible yet tangible presence of a censor behind my screen.Maybe one or even2 or 3.I had to ,at several times retype some of my lengthy blogs on Hinduism after it was deliberately jumbled up at the time of publishing.I keep getting alerts to change my password.The nth one today.


It is ironic that the granddaughter of a freedom fighter who sacrificed his lucrative career and family at the prime of his life to wallow in prisons so that our country would be freed from foreign rule that was a police state,and drafted the constitution that guarantees freedom of expression to one and all has to be thus monitored and harassed by those who[didn't even lift a finger to secure this dignity,sovereignty and prosperity] are enjoying the fruits of his sacrifice which his descendant is not being allowed to!

The hand that fed is being bitten.Kaliyugam .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home