Saturday, October 15, 2011

Vaida.

I dialled 1909 on 1 oct and was assured by Vodafone that I wouldn't receive sms and marketing calls within a week.
The week came and went and my mobile was cheerfully being crammed with 240 messages and calls continued as usual asking me to buy plots, visit a skin clinic and get good treatment for psoriasis,strike friendship over the phone, avail myself of loans and services of travel, broad band and digital tv companies and have my name and star read with a few clubs thrown in asking me to become a member .

The executive on my irritated enquiry promised me that I would definitely not be bothered by pesky calls within 3 days.Nothing happened.
A fortnight later after I first registered and as I write this, sms's continue to flit into my mobile and I am assured mechanically in a monotone by a receptionist that I will be free off these unsolicited calls into my privacy as soon as Trai processes it.. .

The original Vaadha[ promise] was for a week. It is not being kept.

In whose favour is this Vaida ?Definitely not to my faida [benefit].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home