Friday, May 6, 2011

Thirumaalai -29.

I was not fortunate enough to be born in holy places [like Ayodhya, Saligram , SriRangam or Thirupathi]. I have no land power or authority. I have no relatives or any one to call my own,
'O' leader of all !In this world, You are the protector of any one who surrenders at your feet!Yet, I haven't surrendered totally at your feet !
One who is as dark as the rain bearing clouds! Krishna! I am shouting and pleading,with you ,not to forsake me,
'O' mother!Is there any other to protect me?Than the One who resides in Sri Rangam!


The verse in Tamil---

Oorilen kanni illai uravu matroruvar illai,
Paril nin padamoolam patrillen parama moorthy,
Kharolli vannane ! Kannane! Khadharugindren ,
Arullar kalaikann ? Amma ! Arangama nagarullane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home