Friday, May 6, 2011

Thirumaalai----25.

I have set aside the practise of performing the three Agni homams daily,after bathing. I am also not reciting the mantras a Brahmin is called upon to do so!
I neither have a deep spiritual insight nor am I keeping unquestioned faith in you!
With what and whose support am I going to spend the rest of my life?
O perfect one! The one whose colour is like that of the sea!
I implore you ! Grant me your blessings and protection, the resident of Sri Rangam!


The verse in Tamil--

Kullithu moondranallai vombum kurikol andananmai thanai,
vollithiten , yen kannillai ninkannum pathanalen,
kallipadhu yen kondu? Nambi! Kadal vanna!kadhrugiren,
allithu yenaku arul seikandai Arangama nagarullane'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home