Tuesday, August 16, 2016

When are heavy headaches given to me?

Headaches are delibertely given to me as i have observerd and mentioned in my earlier blog induced headaches.
In recent times i observed that there is a pattern to this.The last two heavy headaches i experienced was in Bangalore a month or so back and recently on 10 th august in here at my flat in Chennai
This heavy headache viz micro wave radiation to kindle or reset the workings of my brain and to make me write on and on is always preceded by two things--
1. A visit and nearness to any physically or mentally handicapped persons.In Bangalore i spent a evening in our relatives house who have a boy who has cereberal palsy and mental retardation.That night back in my place in there i this heavy headache around 2 am the appointed hour for giving it to me woke me up from my sleep .it lasted on and on .And i had this a terrific urge to write about Brahmins role [positive one on our culture] and about anti conversion bill.

2.A visit to a temple with its visit linked to my late son's memory -his birthday or day of demise.It has to be coupled with nearness of a handicapped person to receive a heavy dose as the one beamed to me on 10 the August night that woke me up at 2am and persisted on and on making me write on and on as i am still doing it.[today viz 17 th August i also  wrote  ] On 9th august evening 5pm onwards i sat next to a physically handicapped  poor youth  for nearly 40 minutes[lame]whilst watching Sahasara deepa alankara persormed outside the temple gates.I had gone to the temple my annual visit as it is the birthday star of my late son.
3 Minor headaches are given in vicinity of minorities and when i visit temples that are not connected to my late son's memory.

Written on --12.8.16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home