Monday, February 8, 2016

Re learning my life before.

Went for a walk yesterday in the morning.A thin short dirtily clad man walked towards north  on the main road whilst i was walking towards it facing east.Being a sunday not much traffic or people on the roads.Sensed some one behind me.Turned and saw a tall wiry man behind me.Felt he was decent and not a stalker or a person who would give me leaks etc ,So let him be
AS that thin man moved away from my sight in that turning ,this tall man crossed south east to a teastall .
A clean support .From whom?Was he giving me support from stalkers or satelite?Who are these dirtyily clad thin people smeared with soot and dirt all over?ok assuming that they are the enemy,just what are they capable of doing to me by merely crossing my way?
Too complicated to unravel.
Why was i deliberately weakened ? Why this support after that weakening me?
Meditated  yesterday.Surprise !No other sectarian or other  community  god intervened!Today also no other god came and went except my late father,brother and son  who came and went.I let it be. I stuck on and deliberately meditated on and on exactly at the period of  the time i was put with fear of death of close relatives  viz 10.30. to 11.30 am,which also took place when i was thus meditating on the days of their demise.The time when a  flight  or two goes overhead .
A  lot of traffic on the street outside since yesterday.
Have been thoroughly roughed up and messed up In my original normal pre 2012 days such chaps or any other stranger would have had no effect upon me.
Started hanging my laundry ,inner garments and all like petticoats, blouses ,bodice etc like the way i always did before on the clothesline hanging from my balcony.The mus watchman of the next flat who use to hang his wet pants,short and underwear deliberately to my view as i relaxed in my dining room that overlooks the the ground and first floor of next flat and used to eep on adjusting it from time to time , and used to often talk to our watchman when i stood in my balcony ,beat a hasty retreat on seeing my under garments on the line and  quit drying his clothes there..Now a Shakthi/amman calendar is placed on the ledge of the window next to that line  which has a  only a duster cloth hanging from it.Prefer it.
 So to get back to my normal life have to start living like before ,freely .Am re- learning it by shedding all the unwanted purdhas dumped over me for the past 5 years in general and very acutely since 2014 june,july ,august and september .                                                                                                                             As i wrote this in my diary ;  smelt acrid smell of fire ,burning something.Crows started to caw .A crow sitting on the electric transformer must have  got a shock or was given one and it has fallen  down dead.When i went to the balcony for better view a crow flew at me angrily several times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home