Monday, January 21, 2013

Letter to ppt's.

My very very undear ppt's
                                            If at all my earlier post 'Oracle strikes' is true, i have a feeling that it is and you all know it ,then creeps you all ought to be grateful and beholden to me for making the 'Scion' --the redemptor of minorities to arrive at a decision instead of  continuing to ruthlessly harassing me to secure your seats.

As for Rahul baba,no ,no you are no longer baba,your timing is perfect suited to your nature ,you can continue to twiddle your thumbs happily without any responsibility for another 10 or 15 years  after providing the much needed oxygen--straws  for your party to clutch on ,befitting your family name,when the real aam admi [,like Modi]  ,you are pining for and know like me only academically and not actually [their poverty,indignities, pains, struggles and ambitions]   with fire burning in their belly to make use of the barrier free opportunities conferred on this nation by [your g,g.dad ,my g dad and others] freedom fighters and architects of the constitution ,will rule with enthusiasm and fresh vigour.Now that you  did your family proud.take a break get married , have kids, a family  the real one ,

There i have gone and foretold the future again! [  previou janma karma and co doing,pumping spurious drugs from the attic whilst i am asleep and making me confess in the morning]

Superstitious and clueless ppt's resign to your fate graciously .Don't worry about your next step .What ever you may or may not do the stars have already decided the course.

My dakshina for reading the stars?Just pack up and get lost.I want to get back to my original ,normal real life..
  .
.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home