Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I am not quitting.

What is surprising as well as sickening is that all the members of this community around me ,the well to do middle class [holding even govt jobs] as well as the lower class have all highly networked ,glued and banded together to stare and jeer at me ,a subtle form of intimidation and diversionary tactics with a view to stop me from blogging and to drive me away from this locality.Eerily reminiscent of the plight and flight of Pandits .

Though i am not particularly attached or fond of this area nor am i addicted to the Net,the very fact that i am being hounded and indelicately coerced to flee is making me want to stick on, come what may.

I think all this new found hostility is due to my recent visit to Dwaraka on the 10 th anniversary of the Gujarat riots.It was purely co incidental. I got to know of the significance of the date only on my return ,on seeing the TV news.I know about the riots but do not keep tabs on dates and anniversaries.I am not the media or a politician to be ever alert to dates and anniverseries

Am i Sri Modi's long lost friend or were we separated at birth and are comrades at arms that i have to be in receiving end of this filthy and cheap ,low down treatment here in Chennai[ a city and state that has no history of communal disharmony in living memory,] from a community that seems to fear and hate him?

I have gotten over my initial shock and am getting quite used and acclimatised to the sarva darshan of me by my fans [hostile] and the convoy of vehicles and the on the spot jogging and acrobatics on my ceiling and the piped music.

I am not quitting.I am here to stay. Learn to live with me around ,folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home