Saturday, May 5, 2012

Amma to the rescue.Thankyou Amma.

My son's friend a crack software engineer as top notch as my late son in IT field called me delusional when i appealed to him to sort out my suspicions of my blog being hacked ,few years back.Was he trying to save his own skin?

Why blame him when my own son ,the younger one also a soft ware engineer ,the irony of this entire blogging episode of my life is that though it revolves around soft ware engineers ,a huge crowd of them but not one has come forward to help me out of this miserable tangle , though my angle is legal i am not that dumb ,not to understand incursions .Yes my second son refuses to believe this hacking and of the even more serious outcome of my blogging that of being spied upon , cars with tinted windows,autos and vans are permanently parked under my window and balcony and brilliant flood lights ostensibly to light up the nearby temple are focused at my window and balcony,a total breach of my privacy.

Can neighbours turn against neighbours because they belong to another religion?Is their fear and ignorance being preyed upon by politicians to such an extent that they do not hesitate to pry into a middle aged woman's movements in her apartments whilst they cover their women from head to toe?We are not low class illiterate people but educated middle class, to resort to such filthy practises.Am i being foolish and naive to expect every educated [degree holders] to be as knowledgeable and broad minded as an scholarly and ascetic Sri Abdul kalam or Sayyid Naqvi even M.J Akbar?I would have also added Salman rushdies name to this list of people with well ventillated minds after seeing his interview on TV but the very mention of his name is sufficient to make some of my country men to break out in allergic rashes hence i have not added him

Can a youth invade another woman's privacy in her bedroom and bathroom with subterfuge actions like thumping and banging on the ceiling on one who is as old as his mother?This bullying has increased with alarming frequency after my recent visit to Dwaraka--Gujarat.

I want this distrust to go.

Nobody , i mean even my immediate family is willing to believe or 'do not want to believe' that i have been trapped in a situation reserved for extremists and terrorists!A tragic comedy.Apart from honouring my late son's request to blog i also wanted to bring to book the docs who destroyed my son's life and to vent my ire over the unfeeling and callousness of my in laws but in the process somehow became a bone of contention between two political parties and even more dangerous between two communities!

It is fantastic, unbelievable that a house wife with no connection to any ideologies extreme or otherwise like the RSS [i think the fear is not of me but of my unintentional encouragement by my posts on Hinduism, of Hindu Rashtra though i am the grand daughter of a freedom fighter who drafted our constitution and would neverv dream of abrogating it]should be considered a threat?Who is funding this costly operation? A middle class person cannot afford a fleet of cars even on hire on daily basis.Taxpayers money?Media houses?Foreign funding?Scam tainted money?Or Under world dons?

Like Vidat's friend said i appear delusional and as my son says it is incredible, idealistic and unbelievable.One person who would have believed me and taken suitable action is Vidat. The paradox is that if he was around i wouldn't be in the net.

With no one except my heart and daily observations and may be some of those who follow my posts and are in know of things,to believe my real predicament, i poured out my helplessness to my grand father in Vaikuntam and lo behold like how Sri Krishna came to the rescue of a distraught Draupadi, Amma [ this is what my heart says so] poured in top police officers into our sordid and notorious street and conducted a contact programme with people specially women ,last evening[5th may Saturday] for full 3 hours!

This could be due to the recent murder that took place and could also be two in one
.
I am touched and thankful beyond words at this gesture that seems to say 'I understand , you are not alone, I am there,do not worry'.

Thank you Amma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home