Tuesday, May 15, 2012

photos of Chakravuha

My constant companion.


My balcony .
Neighbouring flat.
Parking slot of us and those above us.

Neighbours of upper reaches.
Right on top.
The light on the vimanum of temple near the AC..
From my bedroom window.


My shadow in jeans.
Flashy cars not at my service only to make me nervous.


Flash lights winking at me on the roof from that ghastly cream multi storeyed building to disturb my yogic meditation on the steps.

Blinding lights of the temple's vimanum that strike my eyes when i come out to catch the wind.
Blinding lights into my bedroom.

Twin attacks .
Ominious looking night watch near the balcony.

Change of guard at night below my window


The watch continues.

Double trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home