Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The web of deceit.

Yesterday i saw as audience from Romania.It sent alarm bells ringing.I also remember seeing this audience a couple of weeks back from the country which i recall from an article in the readers digest ,as notoriously famous as the world capital of online crimes.

According to that article an nondescript town in Romania is the hub of all world wide online frauds like phising etc.It is virtually a cottage industry, the capital being minimal,only a computer , some unknown soft ware and a Internet connection.

Now why should my blog attract the attention of online criminals when i am no millionaire unless they are deluded by my importance in a country that is considered rightly or wrongly as fast emerging super power , by the curbs imposed on my freedom of expression by the censors.And why should they pop again yesterday?Are they peeved at my according some Nigerian con men an pre eminent status that is rightly and justifiably theirs?Have they any tricks up their sleeves to empty my account that is yet to be fattened by the Nobel prize sum?

Whatever the case may be ,one thing is for sure ,my innocent foray into this virtual world has both the lawmakers and law breakers,hot on my heels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home