Sunday, November 13, 2011

Join the club.

They irritate and provoke me.The editorials, articles and prime time tamasha's,are a constant pain in the neck.
A new scam unearthed every day, the crying of wolfwolf ---china china and copy cat news items and views [at times even mine ] are all so blase'.

Yet my days and evenings are incomplete without their exuberance and presence.Regulating their content and conduct will make them lose their pep just as the bloggers [me included ] already have.
Try as I might I am unable to crow in delight' serves you right' at the 4 th estates state at front of state's might but am also unable to curtail my humming this old Hindi film song [from my teen years] sung by Bharat towards his Anglo Indian heroine---

Khoyi [katju ji] jab tumhara hridaya thodidhe , aur thadaptha hua tumhe chodidhe ,tab tum mere pass aana priya ,mera ghar khula hai khula hi rahege ,tumhare liye.

meaning..When some one breaks your heart and leaves you floundering ,then come to my house [club] ,the gates are wide open and will always remain open ,for you.

Welcome to the monitored club.You are assured of our company and hospitality in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home