Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Re purdah

None of the persons i took video or photos objected to it or hide their face .Those from the tenements from opposite side seemed to be actually posing for my camera!
Today in morn around 7.45 am stood in balcony to take photo of our dark skinned watch man who resembles one of my long time neighbour.he eluded it deliberately i stuck on and a auto came with its obvious muslim driver staring at me pointedly as also at upper floor.Stuck on searching for the watchman.A flight went overhead , athin college going girl whizzed on her scooty and a fat iyengar man came in on mobike and there i felt that discharge.the auto driver looked at his mobile ,looked at me and i took his photo ,he left.Then went to window saw a christian driver got off his car and my hub passed him whilst walking outThat person who lives just opposite in tenements and active player in this casing was unfazed by my camera.As also the thin auto driver another active participant.
So it raises my suspicion again
1,They are all unconcerned at my  camera shooting them is it because they think it is their religious duty to convert ,hence are proud of thier contribution?
2.They are not in the least bothered about the consequences of my uploading it in my blog because
a. Have support of authority or money bags?
b.They know that it is only a drama being played to deflect and distract me?
The pupeteer of all these sex games is the person residing in flat immediately above me.His board says he works as admn officer in port trust of india,but ii seems he is administering port from his flat as he is always at home.which govt office will allow this?Once when i confronted him ,he said he worked for none and was his own boss! Then why that name plate?
second the other pair his son is said o work in IT  comp   ,but he leaves leisurely at 10 or 11am and is back by 2 or 4 pm ,dont IT people leave home at 6 or 7 pm and get back only at 8pm or even later Work from home is very rare for young men and is at the most given for a day or two in a month .So what work is this son doing?Fishy.

Since the photo ops were obviously organised for me today  it is making me suspicious .
It must be to deflect me from pondering and writing about the inhuman implant of rfid and gps and its follow up with jamming my head thoroughly and dehydrating me with discharge of liquids .Conversion topic is much more palatable than this blot on democracy.Isn't it?Audiences from Russia and US are lapping  up my videos on attempts at conversion.i hope they are doing so as clear proof  of the the method employed upon me to blank me out, an method similar to people cookers methods.The video ',attempts at our conversion', shows clear  proof of people cookers methods==viz scooters racing down, a diversion and a plane's sound is heard

Any how i will upload the photos i took today .since all these persons are in this nastying saga.
 The dark young christian youth in opposite tenements
The calender of amman and shankaracharya in the opposite window sill.in the clothes below a muslim watchman use to hang his clothes and stopped when i started to hang mine

A thin muslim driver always at watch at nights from hiscar
The auto driver who looks like a muslim after a plane went overhead at 7.45am
The christia driver  near his car  as my hub left for walk .he came driving till gate
The dark skinned elderly watchman.Watchmen play a vital role in this constant abuse and mega obssession with my private parts .They generally reflect a resident of our flats.This watchman makes my knee throb and also makes me leak.The earlier one was fair skinned with thick white hair and very active .He too made me leak  more heavily ,whenever he walked past me in parking lot below
A thin auto driver-hindu another activist in this casing work
A close up of the calender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home