Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Question of the day to charlie

Is twisting my triangle[ hypnosis] when i grimaced at the simpering and slobbering of our esteemed TV channels at the return of a ex general to the country of ex indigents of this country an male equivalent to screw you? The pain was  sharp but short and not totally disabling and excruciating as i suppose it would actually  do to a man or a police dog undergoing , training.
Thank you for treating me as your equivalent by forgetting where it would hurt me most..

Shocking words from me? My privacy has been even more  shockingly transgressed  and this is only a trailer of all such ,for public consumption and judgement.

I hesitated a lot to publish this as it could make the blood of youngsters--my son's age  reading this and believing in what i just revealed , boil . But going public with such humiliating treatment is my best defence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home