Sunday, March 24, 2013

To Attic atavist----- 22.3.13.

KGB i mean the one in the attic do not glare at me so as to give me a headache for editing the previous blog.i am simply beyond reformation, conversion and redemption .From your point it is well intended but from mine ill intended .you are trying your best i suppose but you are only banging against a brick wall.i have to be myself .i cannot change what i essentially am, an old fashioned Hindu in substance  and proud of it and not a full fledged liberal though my political ancestry suggests otherwise[grand dad an orthodox Hindu  and dad an out and out left liberal and i am not]  but have  no ill will  towards other communities.

The constant hounding for the past one year has deprived me of my peace, privacy and has also prematurely aged me .It has also made it very difficult [is this the aim?] for me to enrich my spirituality through un interrupted meditations and reading a variety of books on Hinduism.

However the only silver lining and to give the devil its due ,i was made to realise the truth about myself  an conservative right --in essence and not a liberal left or  a liberal right .As such this discovery is  no great shakes or of much consequence to me but must be to those who have orchestrated all this , the every fact that out of the blue  i was lavished  with undivided  attentions  [negative] for more than a year with the  investment of a lot of money and  energies testifies this.. I am not in the least bit disappointed or ashamed of the discovery about myself but maybe those who were expecting the contrary ,are.

.Accept me ,as i am, if possible, if not kindly let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home