Friday, August 17, 2012

Just for laughs gags on the way to Ahobilam



No sooner did we leave TN border that we came upon this 'accident' on the way.The driver of our cab who reminded me of Surya in kakakaka braked the speeding car and strode out to the accident spot with a sense of urgency that made me fall hook ,sink and all.I too ran out.The occupants of the car -5 youths were seated on the road side without as much a tiny scratch on them anywhere that seemed quite impossible from the position of the car.one of them gave me a strange look.And the man in pink shirt kept rattling off in incomprehensible Telugu specifically directed at me as to how lucky the 5 were not to get electrocuted!
Got it. This was one of Shakuni mama's creations,testing my reactions. A dose of one of his wicked potions,which was as usual enthusiastically abetted by fellow ppts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home