Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Futile.

Ppts and charlies continued to play tricks all through the journey and also at the temples which they never seem to tire off.Creating scenes,blocking view and delaying services.

First the music played in the car audio that the driver swore was the only one available was clearly not to my liking.But had to make do with it to bear the boredom of being confined within a car for hours together.
The service at a dismal hotel in Cuddapah was down right offensive.Whilst the driver and other customers were served a whole pappad as is the usual practise we had broken ones ,yuk; dumped on our torn plantain leaves .

On the highways the driver hurriedly stopped to examine a small crowd gathered around a car turned upside down on the road side.I too ran out.Its ,passengers,5 young men seated casually on the road side had not one little scratch on their person! One of them looked at me with interest.Guessed that it was another scene choreographed to stir my dormant and abysmally frozen emotions and guage my reactions!

The in the Lakshmi narsimha temple at lower Ahobilam a tall and hefty chap with green tatoos snaking up his bulging biceps and dressed like lord Siva made a grand entry flashing money to a conniving priest for a special entry for me to see , note and write .Traps Shakuni is fond of setting for me.

Then a young couple ostensibly newly married jostled me and ate the prasadam slurping loudly and licking each of their fingers thoroughly with much gusto , prohibited by temple codes, ofcourse to provoke me. It didn't .I knew it was merely an enactment since it was too artificial even if it wasn't it would not have bothered me much.

Then the keys of our rooms was flicked whilst out attention was diverted by the fight between a priest and a devotee for no apparent reason at all.A spare key was produced by the ostensible owner of the lodge later .

The length ppts go under the instructions of Shakuni mama to bring me back is i must admit a bit touching that it blinds my eyes with copious amount of unshed tears of gratitude that could fill a lake and at the same time find it all so ludicruos and irritating and absolutely ,futile.

Date of diary notings:12.8.12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home