Monday, July 23, 2012

A woman's instinct and a son's reaction.

Since his exams were over i rang up and spoke to my second son at length.He laughed when i said ..... our neighbour for more than 10 year is a dirty spy.Probably the eavesdropper heard it , why probably 100 % they heard it and made bold to send his dad to enquire of my hub
about the nearby temple's upcoming festival.

When he left disgorging his booming voice and false bonhomie i told my hub to avoid this PP Tom.He too laughed .This made me wild and cursed my fate aloud for being born intelligent and knowledgeable and to be trapped between two denses.

As i mopped the house i went over the conversation .It is not only my intellect but also my instinct , a woman's instinct , an woman whose body has never been seen fully by another apart from her husband.The shame of physical exposure ,an woman's natural instinct ,that came to the fore in those days of intense interrogation through constant scrutiny , hypnosis ,may be drugs streamed through the ac that made me feel with dead certainty and with great revulsion that this neighbour and his son and several others had seen me thus.

It was in the height of this humiliation [ which is still continuing, in a subtle manner] in May, due this no touch torture ,which i couldn't quite put my finger into ,due to the cloak and dagger nature of the entire operation that i cried out to Vidat /a powerful son Aravind to redeem his mothers honour in this blog.And he did.

My son through Aravind 'ponghiyezhundhan'.He charged 14 ministers with corruption charges and this made head lines all over the world and the govt that was stripping me stood naked and its credentials slid and slid and were thoroughly abused by every tom dick and harry for the nose dive in the econmy.

Who is Aravind to me? A familiar and honest face on TV.Why did i zero in on him? May be Vidat guided me.
Who am i to Aravind ? No one.Yet the depth of the pain of a disgraced mother stirred him.

This is humanity. This is the power of pure souls.

He had become Vidat at that point of time and acted just like a son would have at the humiliation of his mother.

May be Vidat unable to bear his mothers plight entered Aravind the only person capable of shaking this vile and authoritative govt and party to its foundations , that was perpetrating the most heinous crime on its citizen[like kauravas on draupadhi] and nudged him to act , to save and avenge his mother's disgrace ,an unintended result of her fulfilling his last wishes, of blogging.

God bless you, with 100 long years of healthy and peaceful life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home