Friday, March 2, 2012

My view on Dwaraka.

Being a major pilgrim spot with a constant floating population more resources should be pitched in to clean up the streets and clear the entrance to this great temple, of the numerous encroachments .

The crowd movements need to be regulated a bit just a bit, so that every single person gets a chance to see the aarti ,that lasts nearly for 20 minutes, without jostling, pushing and elbowing..

On my return to Ahmadabad after 2 days i.e on 24 th Feb i read the news that Rs 200 crores has been allocated to build an airstrip at Dwaraka and also to improve amenities ,in the current budget session of the state legislature.

I am sure it will fructify and i may even be able to have darshan of Dwarakadeesh ,in future ,with ease!

If the allocation of resources is the impact of my blog or even if i am deluding myself at my post's importance, i am truly thankful for myself as well as on behalf 1000's of people who are unable to undertake the long journey by train ,car or bus but are longing to pay their obeisance to Dwarakadeesh at least once in their lifetime .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home