Sunday, September 18, 2011

Severance.


I couldn't check my tears the whole day yesterday , the day before and to an extent today[19 th] as I was and am "404" [clueless in internet parlance].


It may sound absurd and ridiculous that a person who has read the Gita 5 times all over [do not construe this as a disparaging comment on the efficacy of the sublime principles of the Gita , but do so on my inability to put them into practise in its truest sense] and can intellectually analyse death,so feel keenly the loss of access to her late son's blog. It was like losing him all over again.



Scribblingzzzzzzzzz is a world of its own. An untrammeled snow. It has the scent of idealism, vigour and innocence that characterises youth. A sanctuary that attracts colourful birds of passage as well as homing ones called youth ,to let down their hair.Despite my age I had gained entry into this exclusive club ,in the similar manner in which Vidat had generously allowed me into his world in his life time. I not only inherited his blog but also his friends , acquaintances and the charming circle of his age group.Though occasionally painful , it was genarally refreshing.



His friends and acquaintances patronised it without inhibitions, it was their friend's blog after all,adding to the feeling of being encircled in a invisible but also tangible ring of youthful connection and support.



This connection though only illusory, a notional one , seemed so real that its rude severance was to a certain extent as painful to me as the actual severance.



PS. Vidat's mortal connection was severed a day after my birthday and his blog on the birthday of his father.



The timing is inexplicable.The never to be resolved mystery and ironies of life.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home