Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cyber stalking..

Dear friends I am unable to access Vidat's blog.As there was a severe virus threat i changed both the passwords today morning- 17 th sept. I am able to access this and not scribblingzzzzzzzzz.My alert detail showed that my account was being accessed by a mobile an hour back-6.30 pm. I never and don't have such a mobile to access my accounts .yarradhan hack pandradhunu vevasthaya illamepocchu. Hope that i'll be able to get back to Vid's blog soon.
Pavi von thala mela idi vizha.---to the one who did this.

18.9.11

Hey hacker cum stalker Nethi peinja mazhiyila.thala mela idi vizhundhada?I hope not.
I haven't the heart to quarrel with a person of my son ,Vidat's age.Though had the role been reversed he would have never done this to your mother . I am 100% sure . Of which I am terribly proud of.
I am presuming that you are acting under orders and even if it is on your own , i retract my curse .Pozhachi po. [Live and let live.]

Dear friends ,

If I reveal the number of my audience , those very few viewers ,I have will leave my blog in disgust for patronising such an ill visited blog.Well what has to be stated must be stated . It is hardly 10 per day . My page views are abysmally so few that I dare not reveal it . Nothing ,compared to 100's and 1000's of views some blogs command .

So why am I being cyber stalked? What for?

To me blogging has become a hobby ,to divert myself from my sad thoughts.It is a gift by Vidat to overcome my emptiness of his absence.

Nothing more nothing less.

I am still unable to access Vidat's blog .Google says his GMail address does not exist and is directing me to rediff com. It did till yesterday morning.God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home