Sunday, April 25, 2010

Finals.

I was caught in the horns of dilemma. I didn't follow or keep track of the rigmarole of matches leading up to the finals. But the finals being a clear cut event with one team pitted against another ,I was dismayed when I settled down to watch it on T.V.

The evergreen super star of Indian cricket -Sachin and the current super star -Dhoni [my two favourites] were pitted against each other . Since Dhoni represented Chennai ,I ought to support him ,but could I ?

All the fortnight long of mudslinging in theIPL barracks paled into insignificance at this unnatural clash of the titans.

After hearing the stirring rendition of 'Vande mataram' by A.R. Rehman in a glitzy opening ceremony I did the best possible . I switched channels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home