Saturday, November 2, 2019

Whats app snooping.

There is a lot of coverage in newspapers and TV channels for snooping with some malware on activists etc via whats app .The snooping was for a mere 2 weeks and there is so much hue and cry about it whilst snooping on me through all possible spy devices has been going on for 7 long years , non stop since 2012.[ may be even earlier ] though i do not belong to any movement or organization or political party .Nor am i a journalist!Was there even a tiny murmur of protest or support from any one around me or by journalists who must be reading my blogs or by opposition leaders.?Nothing .These activists and journos phones have been hacked .But for me my computer , TV,electric connection s, Internet connections have all been hacked  .Many of my electronic equipments like CD etc have been damaged owing  to these hackers who do not like me to hear carnatic music.
                                         I simply do not exist to all these plethora of  human rights activists  though i have to put up with low life's murmuring perverted crap into my ears with help of their mobiles and help from authorities day in and day out.I am not spared by these perverts even when i am in my toilet.Perverts to the core .

All the activists whose phones were  hacked do not seem all that innocent .They seem to be working in  places known for Maoists movements and strong holds.and the publicity and sympathy they are getting from some  journalists and politicians makes me wonder whether i should start shedding copious tears for all these naxals and terrorists and their backers  to get noticed not only in here but world wide . Maybe only then all these highly articulate people who seem to have so sympathy for such extreme elements  will shed their indifference towards me and my plight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home